? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (313 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 28384 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Pink Plaid Lights? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 2515 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Cod BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Flint

Flint
This is our dog Flint hes an Irish Wolf hound and every one says hes huge but i dont think hes that big, but im used to him.Hes really gental though and he doesnt push you over or anything like that except from when he gets excited then he goes all phsyco and sometimes its pretty scary. When he wants to play with little dogs he gets down really low and it looks really funny!!!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Family

In my family there is three boys Dad, Jono and Daniel. and there are three girls Mum Tessa and me. My whole family including me love to go tramping and camping. My sister Tessa went with her friends and mum tramped into hope hut, they were going to tramp into pinnikles hut but it snowed there. The next tramp that my sister wants to do is Sabine Valley tramp because Sabine is her middle name. My brother Jono thinks hes awesome but hes not and he is obsesed with humvees so when hes older he wants to buy one he is also a great tramper. My other brother Daniel is good on the computer but not as good as Jono, Daniel is really good at skate boarding and putting things together but he can get abit annoying sometimes.

0 comments:

Mums Weaving

Mums Weaving
This is a weaving that my mum did.